Friday 25 March 2011

Albanianism

So I kind of have this super power and I think I'm ready to share it with everyone...just quietly.

By day I am a student/cool person and by night I turn into this crazy Albanian dance machine, it may be hard to believe at first but I completely understand what your going through, it took me a while to absorb what was happening too.

But I'm not alone, no no no. I am accompanied by some pretty attractive ladies and gents that also posses this skill. In alphabetical order the lovely dancers are: 
Agnesa, Ariana, Artan, Burim, Edis, Ellie, Emira, Hyrije, Kujtim, Lirije, Lume, Naser, Sara and Vera.

When we first started I think it'd be fair to say that everyone was a little uncomfortable in some sense but after our major performance at the Premier's Gala Dinner (March 19th, 2011) a whole year had passed and we were all a part of this big, Albanian dancing family...which is toats cool!

We have performed a fair bit and practiced endlessly, so if you see us on t.v or anything, dont be afraid to come up to any of us for an autograph or photo. It's okay, we don't bite :) Hahaha and if you ever have second thoughts on whether it's our group or not, you'll hear and see A LOT of struttin' and most likely get an invitation to our exclusive "Shardi Parties", that's if your lucky though.
But anyway if anyone from the group is reading, I want to say thank you for a great experience and you better  come to training biatches! And also to all of those who help us every week, we couldn't have done it with out you.


FACT: "23% of all photocopier faults worldwide are caused by people sitting on them and photocopying their butts." 

Keep struttin'! Adios amigos



No comments:

Post a Comment